Date(s) - 12/20/2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital
Each month, we gather for a Dinner to honor and praise our poly trauma patients, both those presently in the VA Hospital and those “out patients” that are residing outside of the Hospital and still undergoing Hospital treatments.
Whether they are still on active duty OR are discharged or retired, as long as they have served OIF or OEF (meaning they have served in Iraq or Afghanistan), Operation Helping Hand will help them in any way possible.
1) Our dinner announcement list continues to grow, and we are averaging approximately 250-300 attendees at each dinner. Please plan to come early, enjoy the evening, and meet our wounded/injured heroes and their families.
AND PLEASE REMEMBER….OUR DINNERS ARE NOT THE PLACE TO NETWORK OR PUSH YOUR PRODUCTS OR BUSINESS SERVICES.
2) A special request: On arrival, it would be most appreciated if you would be seated as soon as possible rather than congregating in the entry area. Congestion in the entry area has caused serving problems, and delay in getting the evening’s program started. Your cooperation would be most appreciated!
3) Please realize that this dinner is not intended for your personal socializing. GET UP AND MEET THESE HEROES, AND THANK THEM FOR ALL THEY’VE DONE FOR US! Your efforts in this regard would be most appreciated.
4) If you are receiving these announcements, have a comment or email change, or would rather be removed from our mailing list, please let us know.
5) This announcement is not for publication in daily and weekly newspapers. However, it may be published in daily command military emails or bulletins.
6) There is NO COST for dinner attendees, and NO RSVP is required unless you plan to bring a group of four or more. If this is the case, please let us know via email.
James A. Haley Veteran’s Hospital, 13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd, Tampa, FL 33612